Please read the prospectus carefully before filling up
- The candidates should bring all original certificates/documents with attested copies of the testimonials at the time of admissions.
- Copies of recent photograph (passport size) attested by the Principal of the College last attended to be pasted on the space provided in the application form.
- Proof of passing the qualifying examination with the required percentage of marks.
- Copy of matriculation/ 10+2(or its equivalent) showing the date of birth. Certificate of good conduct/character from the Principal of Institution last attended.
- Certificate pertaining to claim of reservation for SC, BCA/ BCB, Physical handicapped, freedom fighter and Ex-servicemen.
- Certificate of claiming the benefit of Resident of Haryana.
- No one who is already in employment (whole time or part time or in honorary capacity) shall be admitted to the B.Ed. (regular) Course in any College of Education without taking leave from the employer for full academic session.
- The candidates must retain a photocopy and the slip which is attached at the lowermost part of the application form bearing Form No., Name of the Candidate, and Father’s Name. While marking Sr.No of OMR. application form should be mentioned.
- It will be the responsibility of the candidate to make sure of his/ her eligibility for admission before applying for the Course. If on verification at a later stage, it is found that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility conditions, his/ her candidature will be cancelled and he/ she will have no claim whatsoever against the University/ College and the Fee deposited by him/ her is liable to be forfeited.
- In case of any ambiguity in the rule, interpretation of the same by the University shall be final.
- All legal disputes relating to admission of students to B.Ed.(Regular) Course will be subject to Courts having jurisdiction at Ambala.
Once a student has enrolled for the course seat will be reserved against his/her name and the student will be liable to pay the full fees for the same.